The Library...in Boxes


This is what 1800+ books look like when moved from a three bedroom house to a two bedroom apartment.  They are stacked in the dining area of our apartment so what you're seeing is the tip of the iceberg of boxes stacked 5 to 6 high and 4 to 5 wide.  It is going to be A LOT of work getting these on to the shelves...and I lost one of my largest bookshelves in the move.  It just fell apart! Luckily, I have another book shelf at my mom's that I can use for my movies and now use the movie book shelf for books.  Stay tuned for pics of the finished library.  I will also start adding my book catalog to the blog soon.

2 comments:

  1. looking forward to see how this blog progresses. what treasures are in those boxes???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with moving - and cataloguing! It took me forever to catalogue all our books (and I have about 250 new ones that I'm procrastinating on entering) and then I had to put many of them in bins... no space in our condo :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments. They are much appreciated!